- Tree surgery, including crown modifications and reductions, hazard reduction, dead wooding and remedial pruning (following storm damage etc.)
- Tree removals and stump grinding
- High level arborist reports
- Tree appraisals and arboricultural hazard assessment for submission to councils, government developers, private owners and community groups
- Tree monitoring and preservation advice during land development and construction (Preliminary Arboricultural Reports in development applications, Vegetation Management Plans - VMP's)
- Pest and disease identification and control
- Tree and vegetation surveys. Our principal consultant holds a Diploma (Level V) in Arboriculture, is ISA Certified, and is a licenced Quantified Tree Risk Assessment user (QTRA).
- Land clearing (inc. complete removal of root balls).
Able Tree Services has $20 million public liability and $5 million professional indemnity insurance policies, and adheres to a strict enterprise OHS system. All staff members are qualified, experienced and competent arborists.
Able Tree Services does not recommend or employ the harmful pruning technique commonly known as 'lopping' or 'topping'. This technique is still commonly used in urban areas as a 'quick-fix' remedy to percieved problem trees, or trees home-owners simply believe have grown too large. For a comprehensive list of reasons as to why this practice is not recommended by industry experts, visit http://www.treesaregood.org/treecare/topping.aspx
All pruning work is carried out in line with Australian Standards 4373 (2007) Pruning of Amenity Trees.
Compost mulch for sale.
We also deliver 'processed wood chip mulch'. Compost mulch serves to improve your trees' growing environment, through the following processes:
- increases soil aeration by reducing soil compaction and promoting organic activity within your tree's root zone
- retains moisture by reducing evaporation
- suppresses weed growth therefore reducing competition for water and nutrients
- provides an aesthetically pleasing and natural tree protection zone to guard from damage from lawnmowers, whipper-snippers and other vehicles.
Our mulch is chemical free and is an ideal organic way to feed and protect your trees and shrubs.
Firewood for sale.
We also supply quality firewood. Please contact us for further information regarding prices, delivery or pick-up..