Able Tree Services (est. 1988) is a family owned and operated company providing a quality and professional tree care and consultancy service in Brisbane and South-East Queensland for over 25 years.
Our services for residential, commercial and government agencies include:
- Tree surgery
- Tree removals and stump grinding
- High level arborist reports
- Tree appraisals and hazard assessment
- Tree monitoring and preservation advice during land development and construction
- Pest and disease identification and control
Important considerations when choosing Able Tree Services:
- $20 million public liability insurance
- $5 million professional indemnity insurance
- All pruning work is carried out in line with Australian Standard 4373 (2007) Pruning of Amenity Trees
- All Arboricultural consultancy and monitoring on development sites is in line with Australian Standard 4970 (2009) Protection of Trees on Development Sites
- All staff members are qualified, experienced and competent
- Able Tree Services prioritises the health of your trees like any other asset on your property - as a value-adding entity that requires professional maintenance and inspection
- Tree waste and cuttings are recycled into compost where possible
- Able Tree Services is a member of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), the International Society of Arboriculture - Australian Chapter (ISAAC) and the Queensland Arboricultural Association (QAA). These organisations are at the forefront of modern arboricultural techniques, practices and education.
- Our principal consultant holds a Diploma (AQF Level V) in Arboriculture, ISA Arborist Certification, and is a Quantified Tree Risk Assessment (QTRA) Licensee.
- Able Tree Services frequently attends industry seminars, workshops and conferences, including the recent ISA Annual Conference and Trade Show in Rhode Island, U.S.A.